- Work from home
- UK (London / Leicester)
- Spain (Madrid)
- India (Puducherry / Hyderabad / Mumbai)
Notice Period: Immediate Joiners / 30 Days / 60 Days
No Of Positions: 5
- Drupal 8 /Acquia Certified Preferred.
- Built Multiple Drupal 8 Modules.
- Leveraged Existing Drupal Modules.
- Ability to Work with Client and Lead Technical Teams on Challenging Issues.
- HTML/CSS/Template Integration Skills.
- Full Stack - both front and back end development skills and front and back end development skills.
- Strong Team and Communication Skills.
- Above 8 Years experience with Drupal 8,9.
- Strong PHP skills with OOP experience.
- Strong software development, design, and architecture experience; commitment to quality demonstrated through the ability to translate complex technical requirements into functional software using best practices.
- Experience leading / mentoring development teams.
- Full Drupal Deployment Experience: Installation, Configuration, and Production.
- Capable of Working in a High Energy Environment.
- Strong Familiarity with Proper Drupal Coding Practices.
- Strong Familiarity with Proper Git Version Control Practices.
- Attention to Detail and Reliable Development History.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Strong Communication and Organizational skills.